Your cart is empty!
9am to 9pm,
Monday - Friday
DEALSDIRECT COMPLAINTS HANDLING POLICY
Our Commitment to you
At DealsDirect.com.au, our goal is to provide you with great value deals that won’t break the budget, as well as an enjoyable and satisfactory shopping experience. In other words we want you to experience Customer “Dealight”!
If you are dissatisfied with a product or the service you have received, we want to hear about it so that we may resolve your complaint and also improve the quality of service we provide to our customers.
We are committed to supplying individualised service in a fair and open-minded manner.
Aim of our Complaints Handling System
· Provide an effective, timely complaint handling process for all products and services offered by DealsDirect.com.au;
· Ensure consistency with handling and resolving customer complaints.
· Reflect our commitment to provide quality products, service and support
· Make our Complaints Handling Policy and our Complaints Handling process visible and readily accessible to customers.
How we handle your complaint
Your complaints are taken very seriously and assessed by a Customer Service Representative with the aim to resolve any issue in a timely and efficient manner.
If the Customer Service Representative cannot resolve a complaint, it will be escalated to a Supervisor or Manager to assess and provide alternate avenues for resolution.
Complaints, which are not related specifically to a product, will be escalated to the relevant department within the business.
How to lodge a complaint
DealsDirect.com.au provides six (6) methods of lodging a complaint.
1. Live Chat - 9am - 9pm (AEST) chat to a DealsDirect Customer Service Representative via instant message. Live Chat widgets are located on every page of our website.
2. Phone – Customers can call 1300 079 489 from 9am to 9pm Mon-Fri or 9am-5pm weekends.
3. Email – submit an email which will be responded to within 24-48 hours. Send the email through our Online Help Centre.
4. Returns Centre – apply for an instant Return Authority for faulty or damaged items. Returns Centre can be accessed from our online Help Centre.
5. Fax – Attention: Customer Service Manager – (02) 9641 2299
6. Letter – Attention Customer Service Manager, PO Box 1012, Ingleburn NSW 1890
Feedback about our customer service.
We encourage our customers to contact us by fax (02) 9641 2299, letter or email (email through our online Help Centre.) with any suggestions for improving our customer service.