MSI K9AVM-F AMD2 Motherboard
AMD® Phenom/Athlon/Sempron CPU.
Please refer to CPU Support for compatible CPU the above description is for
* Hyper Transport Bus
HyperTransport 3.0 supporting speed up to 5200MT/s
- AM2 CPU supports HyperTransport 1.0/2.0
- AM2+ CPU supports HyperTransport 3.0
AMD® 780V and SB700 Chipset
* Main Memory
Supports Dual DDR2 533/667/800/1066 (only for AM2+)
- 2 DDR2 DIMMs (240pin / 1.8V)
- Supports a maximum memory size up to 4GB.
1 PCI Express x16 slot (PCI Express Bus SPEC V2.0 compliant)
1 PCI Express x1 slot
2 PCI slots, support 3.3V/ 5V PCI bus Interface.
* On-Board IDE
One IDE port by AMD® SB700
- Supports Ultra DMA 66/100/133 mode
- Supports PIO, Bus Master operation mode
- Can connect up to two IDE devices
* On-Board SATA
4 SATA II (1~4) ports by AMD® SB700
- Supports storage and data transfers at up to 3Gb/s
* RAID Function
- SATA II 1~4 support RAID 0, 1, 0+1 and JBOD mode by AMD® SB700
Chipset integrated by Realtek® ALC888/ALC662
- Flexible 8-channel audio with jack sensing
- Compliant with Azalia 1.0 Spec
Supports 10/ 100 Fast Ethernet by Realtek 8101E
Or Supports PCIE LAN 10/100/1000 Fast Ethernet by Realtek 8111B/ 8111C
* IEEE1394 / FireWire
Chipset integrated by JMicron® 381
- Transfer rate is up to 400Mbps
* Internal I/O Connectors
- ATX 24-pin power connector
- ATX 4-pin 12V CPU power connector
- CPU / System x 1 FAN connectors
- CD-in connector
- Front panel audio connector
- Front panel connector
- Chassis intrusion switch connector
- 3 x USB 2.0 connector support additional 6 ports
- 1 x Floppy disk drive connector
- 4 x Serial ATA II connectors
- 1 x ATA133 IDE connector
- Clear CMOS jumper
- 1 x SPDIF-out header
- 1 x IEEE1394 connector support additional 1 port (optional)
- 1 x TPM module header (optional)
* Back Panel I/O Ports
- 1 x PS/2 keyboard
- 1 x PS/2 mouse
- 1 x Parallel port
- 1 x Serial port
- 1 x 6 in 1 audio jack
- 4 x USB 2.0 ports
- 1 x RJ45 LAN jack
- 1 x Graphic Card port
- 1 x IEEE1394 port (optional)
24.4cm(L) x 21.5cm(W) M-ATX Form Factor
6 mounting holes.
Warranties and Returns
At DealsDirect.com.au, we are committed to offering you a safe and pleasant shopping experience. So if something does go wrong, we are here to help you!
If you change your mind about a purchase or make an incorrect choice and notify us within 14 days of delivery, we will provide you with a store credit for unopened products after the goods are returned to us. The store credit will be for the product price paid less the return delivery charge. Risk of loss or damage to the goods wil not be assumed by DealsDirect until the item has been received at our warehouse. This DealsDirect Change of mind policy does not apply to: Clearance bin products,refurbished products, underwear, swimwear, earrings, personalised products, CDs/DVDs, computer/console games or if specifically noted as excluded on the product listing or newsletter. Consumer guarantees apply to all products, including refurbished, clearance bin products, underwear, earrings, personalised products, CDs, DVDs, computer games, console games and change of mind exclusions on individual product listings or newsletters
If your item arrives damaged or 'dead on arrival', we will arrange a replacement or full refund at our cost.
If your item develops a fault after delivery, we will assess your claim and offer a replacement, full refund or other remedy in accordance with consumer guarantees.
We offer our own 12 month warranty against defects on all new electrical, petrol operated or motorised products. For warranty details see our Terms and Conditions
Visit our easy to use self-service Returns Centre to file a claim or contact our friendly Customer Service staff at the Help Centre for further assistance.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or a refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
DealsDirect.com.au is a cut above the rest!
We accept payment via PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express and BPAY.
- V.me by Visa
- American Express