Tune in to your favourite music and tune out to the rest of the world with the 8GB Apple iPod Nano 6th Gen. Just pop on your earphones and start listening to your beloved jams; put the classics on your playlists that you never hear anymore. When you get tired of your music or you want to listen to your favourite radio chat show, just switch to the FM radio function.
Redesigned for music and Multi-Touch, iPod nano is smaller and lighter than ever. You can clip it to your sleeve, jacket, or running shorts and keep your favorite songs at your fingertips—along with the Genius feature, a built-in FM radio, pedometer, and more. With a handy 8GB storage capacity you will be able to store over 1000 songs, or videos and a quick family photo album.
Stay entertained with and up-to-date with the latest in Electronics trends. You can find TVs, DVD Players and even Digital Cameras at unbeatable prices. Love a bargain!
- 8GB Apple iPod Nano 6th Gen - A Grade Second.
- 1.5-inch Multi-Touch color display with 240-by-240-pixel resolution
- Innovative Multi-Touch user interface
- 46 percent smaller and 42 percent lighter
- Built-in volume controls
- Built-in clip
- Built-in FM radio with Live Pause
- Built-in pedometer
- Up to 24 hours of music playback
- Dimensions (h) 37.5mm x (w) 40.9mm x (d) 8.78mm
- Weight 21.1g
- Capacity 8GB
- Colour: graphite
- 1.54-inch (diagonal) color TFT display
- 240-by-240-pixel resolution
- 220 pixels per inch
- Audio playback
- Frequency response: 20Hz to 20,000Hz
- Audio formats supported: AAC (8 to 320 Kbps), Protected AAC (from iTunes Store), HE-AAC, MP3 (8 to 320 Kbps), MP3 VBR, Audible (formats 2, 3, 4, Audible Enhanced Audio, AAX, and AAX+), Apple Lossless, AIFF, and WAV
- User-configurable maximum volume limit
- Sensor: Accelerometer
- FM radio
- Regional settings for Americas, Asia, Australia, Europe, and Japan
- Live Pause feature for pausing a radio broadcast and rewinding (within a 15-minute buffer)
- Frequency response: 20Hz to 20,000Hz
- Impedance: 32 ohms
- Battery and power
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Up to 24 hours of music playback when fully charged
- Charging via USB to computer system or power adapter (sold separately)
- Fast-charge time: about 1.5 hours (charges up to 80% of battery capacity)
- Full-charge time: about 3 hours
- In the box iPod nano
- Apple Earphones
- Dock Connector to USB Cable
- Quick Start guide and Important Product Information
- VoiceOver gesture-based screen reader
- High-resolution LCD display with adjustable backlight settings for easier reading in low light
- White on black display
- Mono Audio
- System requirements
- Mac computer with USB 2.0 port, Mac OS X v10.5.8 or later, and iTunes 10 or later4
- PC with USB 2.0 port; Windows 7, Vista, or XP Home or Professional (SP3) or later; and iTunes 10 or later4
- Internet access required; broadband recommended; fees may apply
Warranties and Returns
At DealsDirect.com.au, we are committed to offering you a safe and pleasant shopping experience. So if something does go wrong, we are here to help you!
If you change your mind about a purchase or make an incorrect choice and notify us within 14 days of delivery, we will provide you with a store credit for unopened products after the goods are returned to us. The store credit will be for the product price paid less the return delivery charge. Risk of loss or damage to the goods wil not be assumed by DealsDirect until the item has been received at our warehouse. This DealsDirect Change of mind policy does not apply to: Clearance bin products,refurbished products, underwear, swimwear, earrings, personalised products, CDs/DVDs, computer/console games or if specifically noted as excluded on the product listing or newsletter. Consumer guarantees apply to all products, including refurbished, clearance bin products, underwear, earrings, personalised products, CDs, DVDs, computer games, console games and change of mind exclusions on individual product listings or newsletters
If your item arrives damaged or 'dead on arrival', we will arrange a replacement or full refund at our cost.
If your item develops a fault after delivery, we will assess your claim and offer a replacement, full refund or other remedy in accordance with consumer guarantees.
We offer our own 12 month warranty against defects on all new electrical, petrol operated or motorised products. For warranty details see our Terms and Conditions
Visit our easy to use self-service Returns Centre to file a claim or contact our friendly Customer Service staff at the Help Centre for further assistance.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or a refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Reliable delivery with tracking.
Once items are dispatched, regular Australia Post or courier delivery times apply (see map).
All items are sent via Australia Post eParcel service, regular Australia Post or courier.
Dealsdirect offers two options for deivery of products you purchase:
Standard delivery - Your product will be delivered for the shipping charge caclulated upon entry of your postcode during the checkout process. All transit loss is at your own risk.
TransitCare delivery - For the additional fee shown at checkout your product will be replaced (or refunded if a replacement is not available) if lost during delivery.
If you have any questions regarding delivery of your goods, please contact our friendly Customer Service team at the Help Centre.
DealsDirect.com.au is a cut above the rest!
We accept payment via PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express and BPAY.
- V.me by Visa
- American Express