The Acer Extensa 4230 is packaged in the streamline Acer profile chassis, offering great portability and profesional style. Equipped with an Intel Celeron Processor, this notebook is designed for work in the office or on the road.
NB: This superb notebook also features a 1 year manufacturer's warranty.
- Operating System: Windows Vista® Business and Windows Vista® Home Basic.
- Processor & Chipset: Intel® Celeron® mobile processor, up to 1 MB L2 cache, Mobile Intel® GL40 Express Chipset.
- Memory: DDR2 memory, upgradeable to 4 GB using dual soDIMM modules (dual-channel support).
- HDD: S-ATA Hard Disk Drive.
- Storage: DVD-SuperMulti double layer drive, 5-in-1 card reader, supporting Secure Digital™ (SD) Card, MultiMediaCard (MMC), Memory Stick® (MS), Memory Stick PRO™ (MS PRO), xD-Picture Card™ (xD).
- Display: 14.1" WXGA TFT LCD, 1280 x 800 pixel resolution, supporting simultaneous multi-window viewing via Acer GridVista™, 16.7 million colours.
- Graphics: Mobile Intel® GL40 Express Chipset with integrated 3D graphics, featuring Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator 4500M (Intel® GMA 4500M) with up to 1759* MB of Intel® Dynamic Video Memory Technology 5.0 (64 MB of dedicated video memory, up to 1695 MB of shared system memory), supporting Microsoft® DirectX® 10 depending on size of system memory! Dual independent display support, MPEG-2/DVD decoding, WMV9 (VC-1) and H.264 (AVC) decoding.
- Multimedia: Two built-in Acer 3DSonic stereo speakers, high Definition Audio support, MS-Sound compatible, built-in microphone.
- Communication: Acer Video Conference featuring Voice and Video over Internet Protocol (VVoIP) support via Acer CrystalEye webcam and optional Acer Xpress VoIP phone. Integrated Acer CrystalEye webcam, supporting enhanced Acer PrimaLite™ technology. Acer InviLink™ Nplify™, 802.11b/g/Draft-N or 802.11b/g Wi-Fi CERTIFIED® network connection, supporting Acer SignalUp™ wireless technology. 56K ITU V.92 with PTT approval, Wake-on-Ring ready. Gigabit Ethernet, supporting ASF (Alert Standard Format) 2.0, Wake-on-LAN ready.
- I/O Interfaces: 1x PC Card slot (Type II). 5-in-1 card reader (SD™, MMC, MS, MS PRO, xD). 2 x USB 2.0 ports. 1x External display (VGA) port. 1x Headphones/speaker/line-out jack. 1x Microphone-in jack. 1x Line-in jack. 1x Ethernet (RJ-45) port. 1x Modem (RJ-11) port. 1x DC-in jack for AC adapter.
- Security: Slot for Kensington lock. BIOS user, supervisor, HDD passwords.
- Power supply and battery: ACPI 3.0 CPU power management standard: supports Standby and Hibernation power-saving modes. 48.8 W 6-cell Li-ion battery pack. Up to 3-hour battery life with 6-cell battery. 3-pin 65 W AC adapter. Energy Star®.
- Keyboard & Special Controls: 88-/89-key Acer FineTouch™ keyboard with 5-degree curve, inverted "T" cursor layout, 2.5 mm (minimum) key travel. 12 function keys, four cursor keys, two Windows® keys, hotkey controls, embedded numeric keypad , international language support, independent Euro and US dollar sign keys. Empowering Key. Easy-launch buttons: Empowering Key, Internet, email, user-programmable™. Productivity keys: Lock, Presentation, Sync.
- Weight and dimensions: 338 (W) x 247 (D) x 31/41 (H) mm (13.3 x 9.7 x 1.2/1.6 inches). 2.35 kg (5.17 lbs.) with 6-cell battery pack.
- Software: Acer Empowering Technology. Acer GridVista™. Acer Launch Manager. Adobe® Reader®. Corel® WinDVD. Microsoft® Office Ready 2007. McAfee Internet Security Suite 60-day trial version (or equivalent). NTI Media Maker™. NTI Shadow™.
- Certifications: ACPI 3.0. Mobile PC 2002. DMI 2.0. Wi-Fi®.
- Acer Extensa 4230
- Packaged in the streamline Acer profile chassis.
- Offering great portability and profesional style.
- Equipped with an Intel Celeron Processor.
- Designed for work in the office or on the road.
Warranties and Returns
At DealsDirect.com.au, we are committed to offering you a safe and pleasant shopping experience. So if something does go wrong, we are here to help you!
If you change your mind about a purchase or make an incorrect choice and notify us within 14 days of delivery, we will provide you with a store credit for unopened products after the goods are returned to us. The store credit will be for the product price paid less the return delivery charge. Risk of loss or damage to the goods wil not be assumed by DealsDirect until the item has been received at our warehouse. This DealsDirect Change of mind policy does not apply to: Clearance bin products,refurbished products, underwear, swimwear, earrings, personalised products, CDs/DVDs, computer/console games or if specifically noted as excluded on the product listing or newsletter. Consumer guarantees apply to all products, including refurbished, clearance bin products, underwear, earrings, personalised products, CDs, DVDs, computer games, console games and change of mind exclusions on individual product listings or newsletters
If your item arrives damaged or 'dead on arrival', we will arrange a replacement or full refund at our cost.
If your item develops a fault after delivery, we will assess your claim and offer a replacement, full refund or other remedy in accordance with consumer guarantees.
We offer our own 12 month warranty against defects on all new electrical, petrol operated or motorised products. For warranty details see our Terms and Conditions
Visit our easy to use self-service Returns Centre to file a claim or contact our friendly Customer Service staff at the Help Centre for further assistance.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or a refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Reliable delivery with tracking.
Once items are dispatched, regular Australia Post or courier delivery times apply (see map).
All items are sent via Australia Post eParcel service, regular Australia Post or courier.
Dealsdirect offers two options for deivery of products you purchase:
Standard delivery - Your product will be delivered for the shipping charge caclulated upon entry of your postcode during the checkout process. All transit loss is at your own risk.
TransitCare delivery - For the additional fee shown at checkout your product will be replaced (or refunded if a replacement is not available) if lost during delivery.
If you have any questions regarding delivery of your goods, please contact our friendly Customer Service team at the Help Centre.
DealsDirect.com.au is a cut above the rest!
We accept payment via PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express and BPAY.
- V.me by Visa
- American Express